PosiTector IRT passer på alle PosiTector standardinstrument med fargeskjerm og advancedinstrument med serienummer fra 784000.
PosiTector IRT Infrared Thermometer with Laser Pointer
The new PosiTector IRT non-contact Infrared Thermometer measures surface temperature from a distance - ideal for areas where conventional sensors will not work including hard to reach areas and moving parts. It is also ideal for measuring on objects too hot for direct contact sensors or when contact with a sensor would damage the surface.
• Button-activated laser pointer for accurate targeting
• Selectable emissivity values - choose from 7 preset material options, set
a custom emissivity value, or adjust to a known temperature
• Statistics Scan Mode-continually displays/updates average, standard deviation, min/max surface temperature and number of readings while measuring one reading per second
• Certificate of Calibration showing traceability to NIST included (Long Form)
• 5.7:1 distance to spot ratio - ideal for measuring large areas
• Smart TrendTM indicators identify rising, falling or stable readings
• Temperature Range: -70˚ to 380˚ C
(-94˚ to 716˚ F)