ProScan er en ikke-destruktiv fuktmåler for bruk på tre og andre byggematerialer. For bruk på tregulver, vegger, tak, gips, osv. Digital avlesing.
Proscan is a noninvasive pinless moisture meter for building inspectors who want to quickly find moisture in walls and floors. The non-destructive meter is made in the USA and uses radio frequency signals to quickly scan wood, drywall, concrete or other building materials without damaging the sample. Its built-in species corrections for woods with a specific gravity of between .30 and .80, checking a variety of wood species is a cinch.
With ProScan professionals can work with confidence, save time, stay on budget and avoid call-backs.
- Handheld, compact, lightweight
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Quickly scan large areas to find moisture hot spots
- Calibrated to minimize false high readings
- Built-in battery/calibration checks
- Adjustable alarm alerts you when a preselected moisture level has been reached, allows the user to easily compare readings against an established dry standard
- Advanced RF technology makes it easy to quickly sweep large areas and locate high-moisture spots
- Hold function makes taking readings in hard-to-reach places fast and easy
- Built-in species corrections over the range of .30-.80 SG
- 0–100 reference scale for non-wood building materials
- Measures %MC on wood over the range of 5%–30%
- Rugged sensor pad measures moisture up to ¾" (1.9cm) deep without damaging the sample
- Size: 14x8,5x3cm (5-5/8” x 3-5/16” x 1-1/4”)
- Weight: 241gr. (8.5 oz.)
- One 9-volt battery included>
- Rugged carrying case
- 1-year warranty